CREATING AN ACCOUNTIf you decide to create an account with the Site, you agree that you will NOT:
- create an account for anyone other than yourself (or someone who has explicitly authorized you to create an account);
- provide any inaccurate personal information;
- share your password with anyone; or
- allow anyone to access the Site through your account
USE OF PUBLIC FORUMS AND BULLETIN BOARDSThe Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “communication services”), you agree to use the communication services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a communication service, you will NOT:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such communication service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a communication service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO TURTLE BEACH OR POSTED ON THE SITETurtle Beach does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Turtle Beach (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to the Site or its associated services (collectively “submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you are granting Turtle Beach, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your submission in connection with the operation of their internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submission and to publish your name in connection with your submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to any such use of your submission. Turtle Beach is under no obligation to post or use any submission you may provide and may remove any submission at any time in Turtle Beach's sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your submission and the use of the submission by Turtle Beach as described in this section will not infringe upon or violate another party’s intellectual property rights.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITESThe Site contains links to third-party websites. Accessing other websites from the Site is at your own risk and Turtle Beach is not responsible for the content of such websites. Turtle Beach is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Turtle Beach of the website or any association with its operators.
ABILITY TO AGREE TO TERMSBy using the Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age, have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use the Site or are an emancipated minor. The Site is not intended for users under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the Site.
- disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part; or
- to terminate a user’s access to the Site or any portion thereof.