Wireless Dolby® 7.1 Surround Sound
Get high-performance wireless 7.1 channel Dolby Surround Sound* audio with the Ear Force Z300. Maximize your gaming and digital media enjoyment with interference-free, Dual-Band Wi-Fi Wireless and premium 50mm speakers. A rechargeable battery provides up to 15 hours of play from a single charge, while Bluetooth® technology lets you stream music and answer mobile phone calls without ever leaving your game. Plus, the Z300 goes wherever you go when paired with your Bluetooth-compatible mobile devices or when wired with the included mobile device cable.
*Dolby Surround Sound via free software download below. Dolby Surround Sound driver is only compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1. Please note that Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac users will get game audio in Stereo Sound.
1. Download the Z300 Dolby Surround Driver .ZIP file by clicking HERE and save it to your Desktop.
2. Double-click the downloaded .ZIP file and drag “Z300 Dolby Surround Driver v1.0.exe” to your Desktop.
3. Double-click “Z300 Dolby Surround Driver v1.0.exe” to run the Z300 Driver Setup.
4. Connect the Z300 USB Transceiver to your PC before proceeding!
5. Click the check-box to agree to the License Agreement, then click “Install”.
6. Your PC may display prompts requesting permission to install the Z300 Driver. Select “Install” or “OK” to continue with the installation process.
7. When you see the message “Setup Successful”, restart your PC to complete the installation process.
1. Right-click the speaker icon in your task bar (lower right corner) and select “Playback Devices” from the pop-up menu.
2. In the Sound dialog box, right-click on “Speakers/Turtle Beach Z300/Ready” and select “Set as Default Device” from the pop-up menu.
3. Click on the Properties button to open the Speakers Properties dialog box.
4. Click on the “Surround Sound” Tab. Click the “Dolby Headphone” check box. Click on the OK button to close the Speakers Properties dialog box and return to the Sound dialog box. (Note: Depending on the type of audio you are listening to, you will want to switch between Movie and Music modes. Just return to this menu to change your Surround Sound Configuration at any time.)
5. Left-click on the “Recording” tab. Right-click on “Microphone/Turtle Beach Z300/Ready” and select “Set as Default Device” from the pop-up menu. Click on the OK button to accept the changes and close the Sound dialog box.
For more details, download the full Z300 User Guide below.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Z300 April 2014 Firmware Update Release Notes:
- Increase Silence Auto-Shutdown timer to 15 minutes
- Increased Mic Gain
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ear Force Audio Hub:
Download the Ear Force Audio Hub to keep your headset up-to-date with its latest software. Once the Audio Hub is installed, simply open it and then connect your headset via USB to update the software.
The Ear Force Audio Hub can also:
1. Perform a Reset: Reset your headset to default settings if experiencing trouble.
2. Update Transmitter: The Audio Hub can also detect and keep your headset transmitter up-to-date