Amplified Stereo Sound
If you can’t hear your enemies coming, you can either learn to love the respawn and ‘GAME OVER’ screens, or you can get the Turtle Beach P11 and learn to love getting the drop on the bad guys and topping the leaderboards. Your choice.
We don’t want you to only take our word for it! Why not actually hear the Turtle Beach Audio Advantage you’ll get by taking the Ear Force P11 for a test drive at one of our demo stations in a store. You can try one out for yourself at any local Walmart.
Why You Need It!
- Amplified audio – Get an earful of top quality sound.
- Bass boost – Gives your audio a kick in the you-know-what.
- Microphone monitoring – Love the sound of your own voice? Now you can hear it in your headset.
- Independent chat volume control – Hear as much or as little of your teammates as you’d like.
- USB Powered – Want to mess with an AC adapter? Yeah, we didn’t think so.
*For full PS4™ compatibility you will need to PS4™ System Software Update 1.50 and have stereo output connection from TV or audio receiver for game audio.
*Please note that you will need to connect this headset to the stereo outputs from your TV or audio receiver for game audio and use the Kinect® for game chat with Xbox One.