Premium Wireless Dolby® Surround Sound
To compete with the best players, you need the best equipment. PX51 gives you the Turtle Beach audio advantage with interference-free, Dual-Band Wi-Fi Wireless and powerful, Dual-Stage Audio Processing for immersive Dolby® Digital Surround Sound. Stream music to your headset via Bluetooth, enjoy incredible theatre audio with the new Movie preset and take your headset anywhere connected to your phone, tablet or portable game system. With up to 15 hours of continuous play from the rechargeable battery, you’ll play longer and rise to the top of the leaderboards even faster. With over 35 years of audio experience, the PX51 is the most advanced gaming audio system Turtle Beach has ever created.
Audio Presets - Customize Your Game Sound!
The Ear Force PX51 is also a programmable headset which means you can take your game sound to a whole new level with Audio Presets. With the press of a button, you can hear cues like the sound of unseen footsteps in the distance or a weapon being reloaded so you can gain the ultimate competitive advantage. Even increase the screech of tires racing around a track for a deeper immersion experience. Professional video game sound engineers, the sound experts here at Turtle Beach and gamers like you have created a number of Audio Presets for all the latest games. Learn more by watching this video and joining our Audio Presets Community. Now you can completely immerse yourself in and dominate your games!
Click Here To Read The List of Games we have Audio Presets for!
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
- Far Cry 3
- Dead Space 3
- BioShock Infinite
- Gears of War
1. Download and install the newest version of the Advanced Sound Editor found here.
Note: This software is currently only Windows Compatible. If you are a Mac User, please click here to give us your mailing address and we will send you a PS4 Chat Cable.
2. Select the Advanced Sound Editor Shortcut found on your desktop
3. Connect your Phantom headset via the USB Programming Cable that comes with the headset.
4. The Advanced Sound Editor will automatically notify you that a new version of the firmware is available, select “Ok” both times you are prompted.(Be patient, the update can take a couple minutes, do not disconnect your headset during this process).
Note: If you are not automatically notified, manually go to the “Configuration” tab and select “Restore All”.
5. Once updated, you’ll see a dialog box that says “Restore Completed! Default Factory Settings Restored!”
6. Turn your headset off and back on.
7. Your headset now has a “PS4 Mode”. To switch to this mode hold down the Mode Button until the headset announces “PlayStation 4”. Holding down the Mode Button again will switch back to Xbox360/PS3 Mode.
8. Follow the set-up diagram here.
*Note if you are a Windows user who would rather not use this solution, please click here to give us your mailing address and we will send you a PS4 Chat Cable.
*Please note that you will need to connect this headset using optical out (S/PDIF) for game audio and use the Kinect® for game chat with Xbox One.