* Make sure your PC is powered on. If it is, then make sure the "power save"
feature is not turning off the PC and/or hard drive after a period of
non-use. The Windows Control Panel "Power Management" icon launches a
dialog box that will let you set the power-save features.
* Reconnect the network cable into AudioTron's rear panel to make sure it
"clicks" when inserted.
* Try another network cable to make sure the problem is not due to a
* Check the "Network Troubleshooting Procedure" in the AudioTron Reference
* Make sure that you used an account/password for the Audiotron that wasn't
* Make sure that you do NOT have a firewall program up that you had to allow
a certain IP address through and the AT does NOT have these permissions
* Check related articles in our Knowledge Base.