- Optional split screen allows you to show two different
selections of the song at the same time
- Zoom in to view the selection and edit the finest details
- Insert markers to quickly jump between specific locations
- Easily locate any section of the song using the overview screen
- Click and drag to define a section for editing
AudioSurgeon is the easiest way to record and edit sound on your PC
Bring your LP and cassette collection up to date by storing it all on your
PC's hard drive using AudioSurgeon's intuitive interface. Create songs,
messages and samples quickly and easily. Connect your receiver or microphone
to your PC's sound card, set your quality level, press the record button and
you're on your way. When you're done, play, organize and burn CDs of your new
creations on a PC jukebox like our AudioStation(R) media management program.
* Easily accessible Quick Buttons allow you to instantly shape and transform
your audio files down to the most subtle refinements?even if you've never
used an audio editor before!
* Record musical instrument samples and set loop ranges for use in sequencers
and audio samplers.
* Use volume scaling, normalizing and DC offset to maximize the sound quality
of your audio files.
* Use the zoom in and zoom out functions to edit even the smallest nuances
of your file.
* Multiple levels of undo and redo allow you to maintain the integrity of
your sound file?even if you make mistakes!
* The highly customizable mixer lets you create your own mixes with only the
properties you wish them to have.
* Level meters let you visually adjust your signal to help you determine the
best recording levels.
* Ruler function lets you measure time in units of samples,
seconds:hundredths, or hours:minutes:seconds:hundredths.
* Loop Controls let you concentrate on a particular section of your file for
exquisitely fine editing control.
* Optional split screen lets you show two different sections of the song at
the same time.
* Insert markers to quickly jump between specific locations and Split large
files into smaller files for CD tracks or individual listening.
* Easily transform music and sounds into digital audio .WAV files for use
on your PC.
* Mix voice, sounds and music from different sources into one CD-quality
* Turn your valuable LPs, cassettes and CDs into digital audio files, then
use AudioSurgeon's tools to remove pops, clicks, and hiss from the original
* Convert files to and from file formats such as WMA and WAVE formats.
* Cut and paste song sections to remove unwanted applause from live
recordings or create medleys of your favorite songs.
* Create and edit audio clips for web pages.
* Customize your desktop with your own .WAV sound effects.
* Create voice over and music backgrounds for multimedia presentations.
* Record CD-quality solo instrumentals of piano, guitar, etc. for theatrical
presentations and other professional purposes.
* Record and edit greeting messages for PC answering machine software.
* Master audio recordings for duplication on CD or cassette.
* Create dynamic sound clips by using effects like echo, reverse and fades to
add excitement to your audio files.