This program is not accessible through an active link from the Main Menu.
Here are the steps to enable it:
1) Insert the Electronic Keyboards CD into your CD-Rom drive.
2) From Windows Explorer click on the CD-Rom drive letter.
This will display the contents of the CD-Rom.
3) Double-click on the sub-folder named 'MIDISYN' to open it.
4) In the folder 'MIDISYN' locate the file 'Mididem.exe'.
5) Right-click on the file 'Mididem.exe' and while holding down the right
mouse button, drag it to your desktop or to the folder of your choice.
6) When you 'drop' the mididem.exe file into its new location, a pop-up menu
will appear. Choose 'Create Shortcut(s) Here' with the left mouse button.
7) A new Shortcut called 'Mididem.exe' will appear in the new location.
Click on this new Shortcut to start the 'Understanding MIDI & Synthesis'