If you receive the following error message:
This is most likely because the TB USB MIDI cable is now plugged into a
different USB port than when the TB USB MIDI cable was originally installed.
The easiest solution is to simply plug in the TB USB MIDI cable into the
original USB port that was used when you installed the drivers for the cable.
If you are unsure of which USB port was originally used or you prefer to have
the TB USB MIDI cable plugged into a different USB port, do the following:
1. Unplug the TB USB MIDI cable from your computer
2. Goto Start > Settings > Control Panel
3. Double-click on Add/Remove Programs
4. Scroll down and click on 'Turtle Beach MIDI 1x1'
5. Click on Change/Remove and follow the instructions to remove the drivers.
6. Reboot your computer
7. Re-run the installation for the TB USB MIDI drivers and follow the