WINZIP Step by Step:
1) Download Winzip (Evaluation version) from its website at www.winzip.com,
and install it.
2) Double-click on the downloaded .ZIP file that you want to extract.
3) Agree (or disagree) to Winzip's disclaimer and you will see the contents
of the zip file. You will need to agree with the license agreement before
you are able to use the program.
4) Press the "Extract" button and you will see a screen with an "Extract to"
window in the upper left. Type "C:Install" in this window (no quotes).
This will be the location of the new drivers that you are unzipping the
file to. Also, make sure that the dot is on 'All files' not 'Selected
5) Press "Extract"
6) The extraction is complete when the green light is back on in the bottom
of the screen (this will take a second or so).
7) You may now navigate to "C:Install" in My Computer or Windows Explorer
where you can see the newly unzipped contents of the file. Continue with
your installation procedure as outlined in your manual, or in the
README.TXT file in the .ZIP file.
NOTE: This document is offered only as a courtesy to our customers and it
does not imply in any way that VTB supports this program.