- Optical S/PDIF input with up to 24 bit/96KHz resolution
- Optical S/PDIF output with 24 bit resolution at 48KHz or 96KHz
- SPDIF output allows for pass-through of Dolby Digital(R) and DTS(R)
multi-channel DVD sound to external A/V receivers up to 7.1 Channel
Surround Sound Card with 24bit/96KHz Digital I/O
- Selectable 2, 4, 6 or 8 analog line output channels
- Direct headphone drive capability on all analog outputs.
- External line input.
- External mic input.
- Internal CD and Aux inputs.
- Supports Game Surround Sound APIs such as EAX, A3D, I3DL2 and
DirectSound 3D support
- Converts stereo sound sources to multi-channel format
- Environmental Effects
- Sensaura Virtual Ear
- Full-featured software suite
- Record distortion-free high-resolution digital audio from external
digital sources, such as Mini disc players or other PCs.
- Connect to the latest high-tech home entertainment equipment with a
pure-digital, distortion-free signal, for highest fidelity, low noise
- Play DVD's on your PC with multi-channel digital speakers or home-theater
- Enjoy multi-channel music, games and DVDs on 2, 4, 6 (5.1) or 8 (7.1)
- Record from line level sources, such as CD players, cassette decks,
music equipment, etc.
- Record from external microphone or use microphone for video conferencing,
game interaction, Internet phone, etc.
- Connect internal CD or DVD drives with analog outputs.
- Enjoy realistic 3D sound effects in multi-channel games.
- Listen to stereo digital music or movies with an enhanced multi-speaker
surround sound environment using speakers or headphones
- Add a wide variety of reverberation effects to create simulated concert
halls and spectacular home-theater surround-sound on multi-speaker
systems or headphones.
- Optimizes 3D positional audio for enjoying surround sound with
- Listen to DVDs, record CD's, record your own music, edit digital audio.