- Obtain a stereo Y-cable, such as Y-Cable: 1/8" Stereo plug to Dual RCA plugs
- Plug the RCA plugs into the TAPE OUT or PLAY jacks on the back of your cassette deck. (Red = RIGHT, White = LEFT)
- Plug the 3.5mm (1/8") stereo plug into the BLUE (LINE IN) jack on the Riviera
- Open the Riviera Control Panel (double-click on the "Riviera" icon in the Windows taskbar)
- Click on the REC button to view Recording inputs
- Make sure the LINE button is activated (Blue)
- Open your audio recording software. The software should be configured to record from the analog input of the Riviera
- Put a tape in the cassette deck and play it.
- Click on the Record button in your audio software to commence recording. Adjust the level of the LINE input in the Riviera Control Panel to keep the meters below the red (overload).
- When you are finished recording, you should have an audio file, ready for editing.
All files and documentation are offered on an *AS IS* basis and you assume full responsibility for using them.