Here at Turtle Beach we believe in quality products and keeping our customers happy. There are unfortunately always times when a customer may not be able to install or configure a product, or when they decide that what they purchased might not be exactly what they thought they needed.
If there's a problem with one of our products that is still in warranty, we're happy to replace that product with the same model. The Warranty refers to the repair/replacement of a defective product during this period and not a refund. Accidents or misuse are not covered by this Warranty.
We do ask that you obtain an RMA No. (Return Merchandise Authorization) No. from our Tech Support staff before sending anything back, so that we can properly log, track, test, repair. We are not responsible for lost packages sent without an RMA. Such packages cannot be accepted by our receiving staff, so please make sure to complete this step to avoid being charged return fees from your shipping carrier.
To obtain an RMA from our Support staff please see:
Defective product - How Do I return?
Turtlebeach Website on-line store:
* If you purchased directly from us, please contact us with your VTB On-Line Order number to see if we can help resolve your issue. A 15% Restocking fee applies to all returns within 30 days from the purchase date from us. Shipping charges are not refundable as our shipping carriers will not refund their costs to us. The product must be in its original resellable condition, with all of the included components. Additional restocking fees will apply for any missing items. Please send a copy of your purchase receipt with the Order number to: Email: Sales@turtlebeach.com
* If a product turns out to be defective, we are happy to replace if for you. If you do not want a replacement, the 15% restocking fee applies for a refund.
* Recertified/Refurbished products are subject to a 15-day return for a refund policy, or less depending on the vendor's policy.
* If you purchased a product from another retail or online vendor, while we're happy to try and resolve issues, any refunds must be coordinated through the point of purchase with your purchase receipt, observing their return policies.
Please note that according to NY State health provisions, you should not return Headphone products if they are in *unsanitary condition*.
* VTB does NOT warrant that the functions of our products will meet your requirements, expectations or that operation will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume the responsibility for selecting the product to achieve your intended results and for the use and results obtained from it.
* Our products support only the platforms and systems they were designed for as described on our Web Site under "System Requirements". Systems released after the release of our products may not be supported and this does not constitute reason for a return.
* There are absolutely no Refunds under any circumstances on old Discontinued products (Retail, Used or Refurbished) that were purchased many years ago.
All files and documents are offered on an *AS IS* basis and you assume full responsibility for using them.
Go to Downloads for User Guides, Drivers, Firmware and other Documentation.