The following applies to a product purchased retail that is under warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is non-transferable. Products purchased used or second-hand are not supported by the manufacturer's warranty, and instead will need to be supported by the "refurbisher" or vendor.
- USA, CANADA, UK is provided by Turtle Beach.
- DENMARK, FINLAND, ICELAND, NORWAY, SWEDEN, it is provided by: NGS Nordic Games Supply Email: TurtleBeach@nordicgamesupply.com
- AUSTRIA, FRANCE, GERMANY, BELGIUM, ITALY, LUXEMBOURG, SWITZERLAND, The NETHERLANDS, is provided by BigBen Interactive at: BigBen_Support
- SPAIN & PORTUGAL is provided by: HerederosDeNostromo_Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 902 10 34 66 Fax: 976 14 48 86
- AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND is provided by QVS QVS_Support
- JAPAN is provided by TEKWIND at this link: TEKWIND_Support
- SOUTH KOREA is provided by INTRALINKS - BRAZIL is provided by ECOGAMES Email: click here
- MEXICO is provided by GAMEXPRESS at: GameXpressSupport Email: email@example.com
- SE ASIA (Brunei, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam) is provided by V1PointBlue email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Community Facebook Forum
NOTE: Our Distributors will only service purchases in the Countries where they offer service.
If your product fails please contact the appropriate Distributor for your Country.
Our technical support team must troubleshoot a product to verify the defect and only then will they issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) allowing you to send in the unit.
Packages sent with no RMA number are UNAUTHORIZED and will be refused by our receiving department and returned to sender at the sender's expense.
All Turtle Beach products are protected by the manufacturer's warranty for one year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser (the "warranty period"). Refurbished/recertified products are sold at a reduced price with a 30-day Warranty period. Turtle Beach does not sell any refurbished or recertified items.
* The warranty covers components that have failed because of manufacturing defects. The warranty offers repair/replacement of any defective components of the product during the warranty period and not a refund, exchange, or upgrade. User errors, accidents, or acts of God are not covered by the warranty. If the item was abused, handled improperly, dropped, stepped on, chewed on by a dog, etc. the damage is NOT covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
* Any extended warranty or service plans purchased through a Retail store are not honored by Turtle Beach. After the manufacturer's warranty expires, please address any issues to the retail store that provided you with the extended warranty.
* Shipping charges are not refundable. Customers pay for shipping to our service location and we pay for the return shipment.
* We do not offer any 'Cross Ship' service. Before any replacement is sent out, we must first receive the defective item and test it to verify the issue. Products received with no reproducible problem may be returned AS IS.
* We will replace units sold within the same Country only. Product purchased in a different Country is serviced by that region's Distributor. If a product was purchased and shipped in the USA but afterward was taken to another Country, our responsibility is to ship ONLY to the original purchasing address.
* The replaced item will remain protected by the warranty for the original warranty period. Receiving a repaired or replaced item through this service does not extend or refresh the warranty period. The same applies if you purchase replacement components for the same product.
* Replacement parts and accessories that are subject to "wear and tear" such as earpads, mic foam covers, talkback cables, etc. have a three (3) month warranty period.
* Replacement parts for discontinued products are sold on an AS IS basis. They come with a thirty (30) day warranty period.
* We do not offer a fee-based repair service as the price of such a service would be higher than the cost of a replacement item. All available replacement parts for all of our products are listed on our online store at TurtleBeach.com. Cables that are permanently connected to a headset are not replaceable.
* The RMA repair/replacement process will be completed within 10-14 business days from the day we receive the defective item at our facility.
* We are not responsible for any damage to any 3rd party products connected to our products.
* We reserve the right to refuse repair/replacement of any unit that:
- Is out of Warranty (the warranty period has expired).
- Has been tampered with (Warranty is automatically VOID).
- A Proof of purchase cannot be established for.
- Is used for commercial purposes such as: LAN centers, call centers, schools, gaming centers, etc.
- Warranty period is 90 days for headsets used for commercial purposes.
- Product is no longer available because it was thrown out or disposed of.
Related article: "Warranty and End User License"
All files and documentation are offered on an *AS IS* basis and you assume full responsibility for using them.