The following applies to a product purchased retail that is under warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is non-transferable. Products purchased used or second-hand are not supported by the manufacturer's warranty, and instead will need to be supported by the "refurbisher" or vendor.
If your product fails please contact the appropriate Distributor for your Country.
Our technical support team must troubleshoot a product to verify the defect and only then will they issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) allowing you to send in the unit.
* The warranty covers components that have failed because of manufacturing defects. The warranty offers repair/replacement of any defective components of the product during the warranty period and not a refund, exchange, or upgrade. User errors, accidents, or acts of God are not covered by the warranty. If the item was abused, handled improperly, dropped, stepped on, chewed on by a dog, etc. the damage is NOT covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
* Any extended warranty or service plans purchased through a Retail store are not honored by Turtle Beach. After the manufacturer's warranty expires, please address any issues to the retail store that provided you with the extended warranty.
* Shipping charges are not refundable. Customers pay for shipping to our service location and we pay for the return shipment.
* We do not offer any 'Cross Ship' service. Before any replacement is sent out, we must first receive the defective item and test it to verify the issue. Products received with no reproducible problem may be returned AS IS.
* We will replace units sold within the same Country only. Product purchased in a different Country is serviced by that region's Distributor. If a product was purchased and shipped in the USA but afterward was taken to another Country, our responsibility is to ship ONLY to the original purchasing address.
* The replaced item will remain protected by the warranty for the original warranty period. Receiving a repaired or replaced item through this service does not extend or refresh the warranty period. The same applies if you purchase replacement components for the same product.
* Replacement parts and accessories that are subject to "wear and tear" such as earpads, mic foam covers, talkback cables, etc. have a three (3) month warranty period.
* Replacement parts for discontinued products are sold on an AS IS basis. They come with a thirty (30) day warranty period.
* We do not offer a fee-based repair service as the cost of such a service would be higher than the price of a replacement item. All available replacement parts for all of our products are listed on our online store at TurtleBeach.com. Cables that are permanently connected to a headset are not replaceable.
* The RMA repair/replacement process will be completed within 10-14 business days from the day we receive the defective item at our facility.
* We are not responsible for any damage to any 3rd party products connected to our products.
* We reserve the right to refuse repair/replacement of any unit that:
Related article: "Warranty and End User License"