This is a quick guide to downloading presets so that they can be loaded into the Advanced Sound Editor.
- Go to www.turtlebeach.com/presets.aspx and login.
- Browse through the available presets and preset bundles. When you see one you like, click on Download Now.
- For Mic and Chat presets, make sure you first click the system you want presets for: Wireless Chat Mode/PS3 or Wired Chat Mode/Xbox.
- Locate the downloaded .zip file on your PC (this location varies according to your browser download settings)
- Unzip (or extract) the contents of the zip file to the SavedPresets folder in the directory in which you installed the Presets Manager.
- PX5 default directory: C:\Turtle Beach\PX5 Advanced Sound Editor\SavedPresets
- XP500 default directory: C:\Turtle Beach\XP500 Advanced Sound Editor\SavedPresets
- MW3 Delta default directory: C:\Turtle Beach\DELTA Advanced Sound Editor\SavedPresets
That's it! The presets you downloaded should now be available to use with your Software tool. Connect the headset to your PC, load up the Presets Manager, and check that the presets are available:
A Video with a "Footstep Focus Preset" Tutorial is available on YouTube here
NOTE 1: The loaded presets will be listed under the "type" of preset drop-down, so that a chat, game or sub preset will be found in the appropriate spot and not just listed as a general main preset.
NOTE 2: Simply double-clicking on a downloaded .XML preset file will not upload it to your headset. You will need to save the XML file to the appropriate directory (indicated above) and upload it using the Advanced Sound Editor.
All files and documentation are offered on an *AS IS* basis and you assume full responsibility for using them.