1) FIXED: The first time you use the PX3 headset, the default Chat Volume level may be too loud. This affects PS3 and Xbox 360. SOLUTION: This is fixed by simply decreasing the chat volume on the headset. A firmware update has corrected this issue.
2) FIXED: Xbox 360 mic quality may be reported as having an occasional crackle or noise in the audio, this is due to the mic slightly overloading the Xbox 360 controller port. SOLUTION: Simply moving the mic further away from your mouth will correct this issue for now. A firmware update has corrected this issue.
3) FIXED: The mic is quite sensitive to ambient noise. SOLUTION: A firmware update has corrected this issue.
4) FIXED: Automatic shutoff will not work properly if the mic is not muted (related to mic sensitivity as well). SOLUTION: A firmware update has corrected this issue.
5) FIXED: Headset randomly turns off when pressing buttons in rapid succession. SOLUTION: A temporary solution is to power the headset back ON. A firmware update has addressed this issue.
6) The Mic may not work occasionally when rapidly switching modes. SOLUTION: Power cycling the headset will fix this issue for now. Switching the mode again or power cycling the Tx/Rx should fix the issue.
7) The PX3 headset is designed not to pair if the battery is very low (nearly dead). SOLUTION: This is intended; if you attempt to put the unit into pairing mode when the headset light is RED, it will not pair. Charging the headset for 10 to 15 minutes should give you enough charge to properly pair the unit.
Note: To update your PX3's firmware, please refer to the instructions on Page 6 of the PX3 Presets Manager User Guide.
All files and documentation are offered on an *AS IS* basis and you assume full responsibility for using them.