Limited Edition Wireless Dolby Surround Sound
1. Download and install the newest version of the Advanced Sound Editor found here.
Note: This software is currently only Windows Compatible. If you are a Mac User, please click here to give us your mailing address and we will send you a PS4 Chat Cable.
2. Select the Advanced Sound Editor Shortcut found on your desktop
3. Connect your Phantom headset via the USB Programming Cable that comes with the headset.
4. The Advanced Sound Editor will automatically notify you that a new version of the firmware is available, select “Ok” both times you are prompted.(Be patient, the update can take a couple minutes, do not disconnect your headset during this process).
Note: If you are not automatically notified, manually go to the “Configuration” tab and select “Restore All”.
5. Once updated, you’ll see a dialog box that says “Restore Completed! Default Factory Settings Restored!”
6. Turn your headset off and back on.
7. Your headset now has a “PS4 Mode”. To switch to this mode hold down the Mode Button until the headset announces “PlayStation 4”. Holding down the Mode Button again will switch back to Xbox360/PS3 Mode.
8. Follow the set-up diagram here.
*Note if you are a Windows user who would rather not use this solution, please click here to give us your mailing address and we will send you a PS4 Chat Cable.
*Please note that you will need to connect this headset using optical out (S/PDIF) for game audio and use the Kinect® for game chat with Xbox One.